Project 52 - Week 16

I know I'm late. This is my entry for Project 52, week 16.

I took this shot just before going home from Mall of Asia. We didn't even have any idea that there's a regular fireworks display every sat at SM By The Bay (at the back of Mall of Asia). Just about to take some pics from my family (mama and joshua) at the bridge while waiting for Rain to get the car, (ayaw na namin pumunta sa parking ang layo e.) Bigla nalang nagsigawan ang mga tao. Good thing I brought my camera. I was having a hard time taking shots kase naguluhan ako kung mag-manual ba ako o mag-automatic. hehehe! I got a few shots. See more shots HERE.



2 comments:

  1. marcia@joyismygoal said...

    was it yummy?  

  2. Unknown said...

    Oh, that looks delicious :)!

    Nicole
    http://nicoleb.org  


 

Colour Our World | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.